This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a Senior Marketing Manager looking to join a rapidly growing management consultant firm? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you! Our McLean, VA client is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, like you, to lead a marketing team and deliver exceptional value to their clients.
- Develop marketing strategy with an eye on long term plans, goals, and vision
- Lay the groundwork for CRM and marketing automation technology implementation
- Implement marketing strategy in a consistent, diligent, and faithful manner to produce focused brand growth
- Lead coordination and support between marketing department and market analysts/business development
- Break down a long-term vision into practical and actionable steps for marketing team
- Support planning of creative direction and attend all video and photo shoots
- Assist in creation of quarterly marketing metrics
- Identify areas of improvement for marketing processes, platforms, etc.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment, content strategy, and consumer trends
- Co-create content calendar each month with marketing team
- Provide feedback and coaching to marketing team
- Develop marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, experiential growth, and clear pathway to promotion, advancement, and success
- Maintain clear focus in direction of projects, understand when to outsource and when to complete work in house
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing roles, with experience in management
- B2B marketing experience
- CRM implementation experience
- Marketing automation tools experience
- Player-coach mentality that can be a tactical strategist
- Graphic Design experience is a plus