McKinley Marketing Partners is seeking Senior Content Marketing Manager for an international retail client located in Irving, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing a leading edge content marketing function that is responsible for producing engaging content, measuring its effectiveness and delivering business value in the form of customer acquisition and awareness.
- Lead a team to create a strategy for content as well as marketing it across multiple channels.
- Maintain a content calendar and ensuring content conveys the brand voice.
- Work with multiple teams including technology to create content marketing technology stack.
- Manage strategy, process and execution of all creatives for marketing campaigns including email, social and other digital channels.
- Create a culture of test and learn and experimentation with various aspects of creative design and messages.
- Partner with the internal brand marketing team and provide guidance and input into their activities, guiding them toward meeting revenue goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field.
- 7–10 years of marketing and/or experience with user experience, creative and developing online capabilities.
- Proficient in content development including value proposition, writing, copyediting and packaging material based on channels (blogs, articles, video, infographics, social, digital, direct mail, etc.).
- Experience delivering communication through multi-faceted channels.
- Skilled in workflows and content management.