This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a road warrior who has worked in the food and beverage or retail space and has co-op experience? Then we have a can't-miss opportunity for you! Specifically, our quick-service client is looking for a Regional Field Marketing Manager to cover a large territory in multiple states. The Regional Field Marketing Manager will provide strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development to corporate and franchisees. The Regional Field Marketing Manager also will partner with franchisees and the operations team to manage the market, promotional and outreach activity.
- Influence participation and activation of national and local marketing plans designed to generate new customer visits, increase customer frequency and number of units purchased
- Anticipate and understand the customers’ needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate leads in the field
- Develop and analyze marketing plans from annual marketing plans to quarterly/monthly plans
- Monitor and analyze local marketing budgets for co-op markets
- Encourage and sell-in incremental ad fund media spending where recommended based on analysis
- Localize national programs which include products and pricing
- Work with advertising agency to provide guidance on marketing priorities and initiative, develop local store marketing programs, and conduct co-op meeting/calls and creation of materials
- Leverage the brand to localize marketing programs that grow brand health and drive volume
- Supervise creation and development and implementation of effective and efficient traditional and non-traditional plans to deliver the message and promotion programs.
- Supervise direct mail process for specific territory in creating and development of print plans
- Analyze data to make decisions for promotional activity that results in growing sales, transactions and/or check average trends in a positive manner
- Conducts analysis of marketplace trends
- Partners with Grand Opening team to support successful grand openings, including training and development to start marketing initiatives
- Educates and ensure brand standards compliance
- Bachelors in Marketing/Business, PR, Marketing Communications, or related field
- 7 or more years of restaurant and/or franchised group experience with in-depth knowledge of all factors affecting sales including consumer behavior, as well as competitive and promotional impact on sales, media planning and execution, competitive analysis, and local planning implementation
- Proven track record of delivering execution that drives both traffic and sales
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and relationship building skills
- Solid project management skills with excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build working relationships through collaboration, influence and negotiation to successfully accomplish a task
- Strong project management and organizational skills with proven problem-solving abilities
- 80% travel