This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an entrepreneurial recruiting professional looking for an excellent opportunity to grow you career in the exciting and ever-changing marketing and creative space? Want to work in a team-oriented environment where your individual contributions will make a BIG impact? Look no further, as McKinley Marketing Partners has an excellent opportunity right here in beautiful Old Town Alexandria!
Specifically, McKinley is looking for a highly-motivated recruiting professional who will uncover, vet, and place candidates in a variety of marketing and creative positions with our top Fortune 500, agency, and nonprofit clients. This position reports to the Director of Recruiting.
- Source, identify, and interview applicants and candidates for contract and permanent client opportunities
- Write and manage job postings using job boards and social media resources
- Manage and guide applicants through all hiring stages and references checks
- Proactively maintain marketing and creative candidate bench through use of Bullhorn applicant tracking system
- Partner with business development, as well as work closely with client services, marketing, operations, and finance team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, human resources, business administration, or related area of study
- 3-5 years of experience in successfully sourcing, recruiting, and placing candidates; marketing and creative focus highly preferred
- Experience using Bullhorn, or other candidate tracking systems, as well as LinkedIn Recruiter; AIRS sourcing techniques highly desired
- Computer and internet proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite, social media tools, and database applications
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude, including drive for results and proven ability to stay focused on goals
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills while demonstrating clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to follow processes, and attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment