District Of Columbia
Are you an expert on the rules of optimization? Are you extremely detail-oriented? If you answered yes to both, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our large nonprofit client in DC is seeking a QA Specialist to join their team for a long-term contract (12+ months).
- Act as the “final check” on quality before optimized content is published to the website
- Verify all elements placed internally are displaying live as intended
- Be the foremost expert on the rules of optimization, our client’s style guide, and have a strong sense of an optimized user experience
- Take ownership of production problems and suggest solutions as needed
- Support digital production editing and be familiar with web production/copy vs print
- Provide web optimization which includes SEO optimization, mobile optimization, 508 compliance, video embeds, alt text, and other ways to increase appearance search results
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable areas of study
- 5-8 years of QA experience
- At least 2 years in a large matrixed organization is preferred
- Must have expertise in SEO, certification preferred but not required
- Must have a strong visual eye to check for page layout details, etc.
- Must have the ability to handle large volumes of content in a fast-paced environment and work flexible hours up to 15% of the time
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills