This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partner’s top financial services client is seeking a Project Coordinator for a 6 month+ contract. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of marketing projects, assigned to them, for various internal clients and corporate initiatives.
- Assist in the development and execution of tactical marketing solutions for a specific business need
- Work in a consultative relationship with internal marketing managers and on occasion some external vendors
- Assess business goals and objectives and review creative briefs established by Marketing Managers
- Compile a statement of work (SOW) for new projects, align resources, develop a project plan and key date schedule, and manage the full execution of the project to meet or exceed client expectations
- Build and foster relationships within the business and the shared service teams to follow through on the marketing plans for a specific distribution channel
- Ensure that assigned projects move forward in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Work in partnership with copywriters, designers, production teams to develop effective solutions to marketing challenges that are strategically-focused and produce results
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other applicable areas of study
- 3+ years’ experience in project management/coordination
- Experience in financial services is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities