McKinley Marketing Partners’ large Baltimore-area financial client is looking for a Product Manager, Enterprise Campaign Management for a career-changing opportunity! Specifically, the Product Manager will develop the strategic product vision that will influence the successful transformation of how the client delivers efficiently executed communication strategies and goals, including delivery of a relevant, personalized, and omni-channel customer experiences.
- Establish and evolve five-year plan and product roadmap for the Enterprise Campaign Management (ECM) platform providing a path of continual improvement, innovation, and growth
- Advocate and educate across the organization ECM strategy, capabilities, benefits, performance, and alignment/importance within the digital first imperatives.
- Build solid business case and ROI evidence that prove as rational for benefit of defined strategy that become post implementation objectives to track, manage, and exceed customer expectations.
- Define, articulate, and translate the overall product vision into strategy and tactics for specific programs aligned with consumer needs and our business strategy
- Serve as subject matter expert for the ECM product and end user digital behaviors
- Develop an understanding of the changing needs of the business and conduct usage analysis and usability studies to synthesize the findings into the product roadmap, as well as product requirements.
- Manage and researche best practices and product capabilities, along with future product roadmap, and combine with customer wants/needs to drive strategy and implementation plan
- Engage with senior leadership on key topics; balance needs of all business groups that hold stakes in the ECM product
- Own communication to key stakeholders and senior management
- Make recommendations to enhance the platform, close gaps, and correct deficiencies as needed in order achieve optimal client experience as well as business results
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance plans in alignment with senior leadership to achieve product and corporate objectives
- Review, analyze, collect, and act on findings from Customer Satisfaction Surveys, user testing and additional customer feedback loops
- Manages governance forums to align stakeholders, communicate product and program health and align enterprise teams to capabilities, roadmap and deliverables
- Function as the business lead and decision maker across organizational lines for product implementation projects including AGILE type development initiatives
- Function as the channel product owner and decision maker across organizational lines for product implementation projects including SCRUM type development delivery methodologies
- Collaborate with key partners across the organization on technology projects, from concept through to end delivery and provide business leadership during triage and resolution of production issues
- Drive product development from conception through launch in collaboration with Engineering, UX, Project Management and QA teams. Agile: Acts as the Product Manager within agile methodology to ensure the outcomes meet customer and business needs
- Work closely with engineers in our IT organization on development of experiences
- Engage external 3rd party solutions vendor(s) as needed and collaborating with IT to engage vendors on back end solutions that support front end business solutions
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- 8 -12 years of digital product development and management experience with a demonstrated track-record of delivering product market fit. Experience working on digital products within large legacy enterprises is a plus
- Financial Services (banking, credit card) industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience operating or managing Adobe Campaign Management and additional Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions
- Understanding of and experience working with web and mobile technology in the context of enterprise architecture and infrastructure and how to use it to provide competitive advantage for product development, brand management, and/or superior client experience
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with hands-on, ‘roll up your sleeves’ can do attitude
- Data-driven user center design approach to product development and management, with demonstrated ability to own products that balance and anticipate various users’ needs
- Experience working in agile product development environment and leading / collaborating with engineers, scrum teams, UX designers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver executive level presentations that communicate strategy and vision of the product for multiple lines of business across the organization
- The ability to drive and inspire cross-functional teams balanced with the ability to collaborate and build consensus around a shared vision