McKinley Marketing Partners’ Oil and Gas client is looking for a long-term contract Partner Development and Alliance Advisor. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with business partners while developing strategies to increase revenue for a loyalty marketing program.
- Define a detailed alliance strategy and go-to-market for a loyalty marketing program
- Develop funding model, as well as mutually negotiate partnership benefits and contracts with third-party companies
- Identify, cultivate, and contact new partners, as well as, ongoing management of these relationships
- Liaise with Marketing, Finance, and Legal by developing and maintaining effective lines of communication and ensuring organizational needs are met in a timely and compliant way
- Manage the execution, tracking, and reporting of success metrics for each partner
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study
- 7+ years of years of channel or direct sales experience including building strategic alliances, and/or channels in retail/consumer industries
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative and operating in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a proven ability to collaborate and work across all levels of the organization
- Consistent track-record of exceeding sales targets and goals
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in negotiating and closing high value contracts