Are you an organized and process-oriented professional who thrives on the thought of keeping your organization running like a well-oiled machine? Are you looking for a new career challenge with a dynamic organization who positively impacts lives? Then McKinley Marketing Partners, right in the heart of beautiful and historic Old Town Alexandria, has an excellent opportunity for you! Specifically, we are looking for an Office Manager who will report directly to the COO/CFO and be responsible for a variety of essential cross-company functions.
- Assist with daily management of all interior and exterior office facilities including corporate condominiums (building maintenance; security to include key control, housekeeping, etc.)
- Assist with procurement and purchasing to include managing vendor relationships, ordering, monitoring, and tracking supplies
- Communicate and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers while procuring, monitoring, and tracking supplies
- Perform semi-annual asset inventory and update listing with new purchases
- Coordinate the daily/weekend/holiday opening/closing procedures
- Schedule meetings, telephone conferences, and video conferences to include confirming appointments for team members
- Answer, prescreen, re-route, and take messages for incoming phone calls
- Create offer letters and send to new contract employees along with onboarding paperwork
- Monitor completion of onboarding paperwork with company’s applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Complete new employee I-9 verification process
- Distribute healthcare paperwork upon employee request and send completed paperwork to insurance broker for processing
- Assist with other Client Service-related duties as needed
- Assist with computer related issues or elevate to IT Consultant when necessary
- Help train new employees on McKinley protocol to include security and information technology systems
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance with the organization's computer systems and work with IT to identify problems, troubleshoot, and provide advice to assist users
- Assist with the determination of hardware and software needs and assist with the installation of new operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 - 5+ years of administrative support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential; experience working in an ATS is a plus
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential
- Concerned for and strives to meet client and internal team members’ needs
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess a professional and warm/engaging demeanor
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Well-developed customer service skills
- Strong analytical orientation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet flexible in a dynamic environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work
McKinley Marketing Partners (www.mckinleymarketingpartners.com) specializes in placing experienced professionals in digital marketing, communications, and project management, on an interim as well as a permanent basis. Since 1995, McKinley's success has been a direct result of an unequalled emphasis on customer service, recruitment and retention of the region's foremost interim marketing professionals and valuing the unique contributions of our employees. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, with an office in Dallas, TX, and operations in other major metropolitan areas such as New York and New Jersey, McKinley is poised for significant growth.
What's in it for you?
McKinley offers a congenial, team-oriented working environment with opportunity for professional growth and the chance to contribute to the company's growth and prosperity. For your hard work and dedication, we offer our employees a highly competitive compensation package, which includes salary, a generous medical plan, 401(K), flexible spending account, company paid long-term disability, and generous leave.
We only are considering local candidates in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
McKinley Marketing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.