McKinley Marketing Partners’ has ongoing marketing and creative needs for a diverse number of non-profit clients in the D.C. area. Specifically, we are looking for professionals with membership marketing experience, in addition to experience with: email, copywriting, editing, content creation, marketing automation platforms, CMS tools, CRM tools, events, and fundraising.
- Implement strategic and tactical plans for product marketing, market development, and brand positioning
- Coordinate and manage email campaign activities, as well as other digital marketing activities, including: online newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Utilize marketing automation platforms to launch and analyze email campaigns
- Proof and edit marketing materials across integrated channels
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure they have all components needed for program rollouts
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proven execution and understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Familiarity with email testing best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain processes, organization, and reporting in order to effectively take advantage of respective technologies
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment; ability to readily adapt to changing market and organizational needs