This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ oil and gas client is looking for a Media Planning and Analysis Advisor for a long-term project (6-9 months, possibly longer). In this role, you will be responsible for managing media buying agency relationships as well as gathering and performing media placement analysis.
- Manage media planning and buying agreements with agency partners
- Conduct analysis and targeting/placement/content optimization of campaigns
- Identify and unlock new advertising channels and remain fluent in emerging placement
- Assess analytic post campaign reports and provide benchmarks delivery for future campaigns
- Manage relationships with advertising partners and unlock new advertising channels
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of experience of media buying and planning for both traditional and online media
- Demonstrated track record with media planning/execution, and analyzing the performance metrics
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar media budget in a Fortune 500 company is required
- Demonstrated track record of growing marketing programs through optimization and buying strategies
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of channel metrics