This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
Do have a talent for both digital and print marketing? Our large and well-known non-profit client in DC is seeking a Media Analytics Specialist to join their team for a long-term contract. The Media Analytics Specialist will manage the planning, execution, and analysis of direct marketing efforts within the Alternative Media channel which includes Shared Mail, Newspaper, Ride Along programs (RAL), Package Insert Programs (PIP), Blow-Ins and Billing Statements.
- Work with Alt Media’s agencies to develop the monthly marketing campaigns, establish testing priorities, creative deliverables, and conduct reporting/analysis associated with ROI and other key performance indicators
- Identify testing strategies for Alt Media’s General Market, Enterprise Community and Integrated Marketing campaigns
- Manage the strategic planning, execution, testing and reporting for the client’s magazine blow-ins
- Work with Business Analysis, IT, TOC and Call Center teams to ensure projects are fully vetted and communicated to all stakeholders
- Explore new creative to test monthly and work with creative agencies to execute breakthrough tests
- Review and approve production proofs
- Evaluate reporting and campaign performance results
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other applicable areas of study
- 3-5 years’ experience in Alt Media insertion
- Must have a strong analytical mindset
- Must work well cross-departmentally with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills