This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to work at a nonprofit organization and have helped lead and develop integrated marketing campaigns? Then we have a great opportunity for you! Our client, located in Silver Spring, Maryland, is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team. The Marketing Specialist will assist the Membership Marketing team with the implementation and evaluation of membership acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Implement traditional and digital membership acquisition, as well as engagement and retention marketing campaigns
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, writing, coordinating graphics, and distribution of a wide variety of promotional and support materials for all member campaigns
- Assist with the development and planning of membership marketing strategy, plans, and tactics for assigned programs and products
- Develop and maintain schedules and tracking reports for marketing campaigns
- Monitors and tracks budgets for membership marketing campaigns and assist with preparation of membership departmental
- Evaluate the effectiveness of membership marketing strategies and implement best practices of tracking results of campaigns
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of membership acquisition, engagement and retention efforts
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other applicable areas
- 2+ years of experience working on integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in direct mail, working with agencies, advertising and membership