This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a super organized, process-oriented person who lives within the design world? Then we have a Junior Traffic/Project Coordinator contract opportunity (2-3 months) that may be a great fit! Specifically, our nonprofit client in Reston is looking for someone who can manage the incoming job requests for the in-house creative team.
- View, assign and manage creative project requests from internal clients
- Manage the organizations freelance team
- Manage budget and invoicing
- Place printing orders with outside vendor
- Coordinate schedule with the creative team
- Monitor and update schedule for on-going projects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or other applicable areas
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Agency experience is a plus
- Extremely process oriented and very organized