This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ Falls Church non-profit client is looking for a Marketing Manager on a contract-to hire-basis. The Marketing Manager will define, lead, and implement a comprehensive and measurable integrated marketing communications program that directly supports new campaigns focused on membership growth, retention, and engagement.
- Lead the conceptualization, development, and production of all print, digital, e-mail, web and social media marketing copy, collateral, sales, and recruitment materials that directly supports membership retention OR recruitment OR engagement
- Utilize membership demographics, market and engagement data, and product/program knowledge to develop, implement, and measure integrated marketing communications campaigns for recruitment, retention, and engagement of members
- Create and edit all marketing copy for tone, voice, call to action, and accuracy; audit, review, and edit existing materials for marketing effectiveness
- Manage, analyze, and interpret membership and prospect engagement, pipeline, etc., and adjust operating procedures based on meaningful trends.
- Manage the production and development process of all collateral, to include collaborating with external vendors such as graphic designers and printers as needed
- Select and manage vendors and contractors for departmental needs
- Manage development and implementation of all marketing and media campaigns
- Manage website and other electronic communications employing the web, social media, mobile applications and SEM/SEO with the ability to execute strategy as designed
- Assist in the development and management of the marketing and media budget
- Create and manage digital media projects
- Ensure that all media us relevant and engaging, capitalizing on the unique benefits of the digital media platform
- Respond knowledgeably and professionally to inquiries from members, PMG companies, volunteers, and staff about digital media and related resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5-7 years of marketing-related experience
- Must have experience working in membership organization
- Experience in insurance/financial services environment preferred
- Knowledge/ability to write marketing copy
- Experience with Wordpress, Photoshop and editing PDFs
- Experience with content marketing and ad copy development including voice/tone
- Strong research and analytical marketing skills
- Expert knowledge of the MS Office Suite and e-mail distribution services
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and team skills
- Background and knowledge of association marketing and digital platform management preferred
- Demonstrated organizational planning skills
- Prior design experience preferred