This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ New York City-based media client is looking for a Data Marketing Specialist to join their team for a six-month contract (high potential to become permanent). The Data Marketing Specialist will support the marketing department with data management, analytics, and reporting.
- Partner with the marketing department to understand their strategies and determine data sets that most effective enable campaign execution results
- Document business rules, data models, and query logic for both technical and non-technical audiences and maintain and update definitions over time
- Build, execute and distribute marketing reports as needed
- Collaborate with the various data teams to manage availability in marketing systems
- Create and document new operational processes
- Troubleshoot and investigate data issues that may arise when working with data teams, as well as recommend appropriate solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study
- 2+ years of experience
- Grasp of data models, data flows, and application of data
- Understanding of marketing
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Willingness to learn new tools and processes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment