This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ Woodland Park, NJ client is seeking a talented Marketing Business Analyst to join their team. The Marketing Business Analyst will be responsible for marketing operations and campaign implementation, as well as reporting and analysis and building process improvements.
- Manage operations for company-wide marketing campaigns including set up, creative integration, platform testing, launch optimization, prospect UX and engagement in addition to analysis of performance metrics
- Build simple and visually appealing standard reports and dashboards that showcase a powerful story
- Develop qualified prospect lists including: expanding leads in all markets, focusing on key decision makers, leveraging proven data sources, and utilizing existing customer base to clone high value opportunities
- Act as the marketing technology lead to upgrade and develop tools, technology, and capabilities essential to supporting marketing operations such as: audience segmentation, campaign management, content management systems, analytics and reporting, A/B testing platform, and surveys
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other applicable areas of study
- 3-5 years of technical experience and email management including Click Dimensions, HubSpot, or comparable systems
- Must have experience working within CRM tools including Oracle, Eloqua, Marketo, or others
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills