Have you worked within the Customer Engagement Design field and have been a Creative Director? Then we have a great contract-to-hire opportunity for you! Our Tysons Corner agency client is looking for a Live Engagement Creative Director. Specifically, our client is looking for a candidate who has creative ideas and the ability to bring them to life through assets and elements that are designed for events, mobile vehicle marketing, and interactive technology engagements.
- Attend weekly project meetings to review the status of assigned projects with senior
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system
- Use internal expense management system to accurately code and submit all approved work-related credit card expenses and corresponding receipts
- Participate in experience design for experiential marketing activation through the contribution of creative ideas that immerse and engage audiences
- Develop engagement assets inclusive of signage, kiosks, environmental décor, etc.
- Create vehicle renders; environment renders, elevation drawings, presentation creative
- Work and direct graphic design personnel
- Develop or direct CAD, experience renderings, graphic design of elements, presentation creative, etc.
- A minimum of seven to ten years of experiential marketing, event strategy and ‘live’ customer engagement design
- Bachelors degree in applicable areas
- Creative development of mobile vehicle marketing vehicle experiences (designing to vehicle wrap elements, etc.)
- Experience directing graphic designers, art directors, etc.
- Ability to balance the creative and cool with the logistically feasible and operationally sound
- Work cross-functionally across internal teams including Strategy, Client Development, Design, and Operations