This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ Reston client is looking for a Junior Software Implementation PM for a long-term contract. The Junior Software Implemntation PM will review and verify all technical documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance, as well as identify gaps and risks and recommendations for operational performance. The Junior Software Implementation PM will manage technical integration and contract compliance with infrastructure providers.
- Execute day-to-day operations to strategic roadmap planning and tracking
- Project manage requirements and critical deliverables through lifecycle
- Create business cases utilizing system capabilities and data
- Create and monitor quality control measures regarding backend system
- Design and implement critical operations reporting including understanding of business intelligence
- Develop and manage SFDC database and ticketing functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable areas
- 3-7 years of experience
- Registrar and/or Registry experience
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to translate technical language into layman’s terms
- Experience with SDLC, Agile or Waterfall