This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ global hospitality client is seeking a Internal and Executive Communications Manager to join their team for a long-term contract (12 months+). This position reports directly to the CMO and will work side by side for all internal, and some external, communication on behalf of the CMO.
- Responsible for planning and driving top priority communication initiatives and programs, organized directly under the CMO
- Develop and drive execution of an internal messaging platform and communication strategy in alignment with CMO’s strategic priorities and objectives
- Provide communications on behalf of the CMO, including speechwriting, written announcements, videos, presentations, keynotes, social media content, etc.
- Own and manage the CMO’s internal presence including researching, and managing speaking opportunities, company-sponsored events, executive briefings, and town halls
- Align all messaging to match the tone and voice of the CMO
- Prepare briefing materials as needed for meetings, executive briefings, industry events, and media/analyst meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other applicable areas of study
- 10+ years of experience in executive communications
- Experience working with Executive level leadership
- Background in hospitality preferred
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Exceptional speechwriting skills
- Ability to turn complex ideas into relatable stories easily understood by a broad audience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills