This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Calling recent design graduates! McKinley Marketing Partners’ New York-based, internationally recognized, media client is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their team on a part-time contract basis. The Graphic Designer will create both print and digital to support the marketing team.
• Design and execute print marketing collateral; brochures, sales sheets, event material, and internal promotional items
• Design and execute digital marketing collateral; e-mail campaigns and templates, website updates, landing pages and banner ads
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop and deliver creative design solutions of varying complexity
• Manage working files in shared Google drive folders
• Maintain and archive final files on internal servers
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design
• 1-3 years experience in design, both print and digital
• Expertise with desktop publishing tools required of the position; including advanced competency in the full Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to work on-site three days a week