This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a Graphic Designer looking for a long-term contract in McLean? We have a great opportunity for you! Our global hospitality client is seeking a the Graphic Designer who will create designs mostly for email marketing campaigns, banner ads, and some print collateral. Our client is ideally looking for a Graphic Designer who has a background working at an agency.
- Plan, design, and produce graphic products including, but not limited to, email marketing, banners advertisements, publications, infographics, and brochures
- Establish visual communication strategies to help promote the client’s mission
- Design and produce marketing and advertising materials for both digital and print
- Direct the design of marketing materials to ensure congruency with brand values and visual information requirements
- Utilize Adobe InDesign to produce publications, program books, brochures, pamphlets on exhibitions and educational programs
- Join client meetings to help provide creative ideas for campaigns
- Provide consultation on web and graphic design best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or other applicable areas.
- 5-8 years of graphic design experience
- Demonstrated experience in planning and designing graphic design products, especially for web and digital platforms
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and excellent skills in CSS, HTML, typography, and layout design
- Ability to provide regular updates and written reports on deliverables, as required