This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ has an ongoing need for experienced Graphic Designers to work on an interim basis for our clients in the Houston metro area. The ideal Graphic Designer has experience creating the design and overseeing production of all in-house print advertising, related corporate printed materials, related web projects/promotions, and is able to meet specified deadlines and constraints.
- Develop design concepts that effectively communicate the goals and objectives of each project
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and implement branding guidelines
- Act as creative design lead for online marketing graphics and submit both web and online materials and templates for approval
- Manage multiple projects to meet timelines and intended objectives, all within quality standards and budget guidelines
- Work to maintain the “Brand Image” of various business units; work with the Creative Director/Art Director to determine the visual response to creative concepts
- Create designs for marketing collateral used at company and corporate events
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or at least three years’ experience related to graphic design
- Expert proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite or Adobe Creative Cloud to include: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Image Ready, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat (video: Premiere Pro, After Effects), and others
- 3 or more years of recent professional design work
- Strong branding, infographics, and typography skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines
- Up-to-date portfolio required