This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ has an ongoing need for experienced Graphic Designers to work on an interim basis for our clients in the DC Metro region. The ideal Graphic Designer has experience developing and assisting with strategy for graphics for various mediums including social, digital and print.
- Develop design concepts that effectively communicate the goals and objectives of each project
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and implement branding guidelines
- Act as creative design lead for online marketing graphics and submit both web and online materials and templates for approval
- Manage multiple projects to meet timelines and intended objectives, all within quality standards and budget guidelines
- Work to maintain the “Brand Image” of various business units; work with the Creative Director/Art Director to determine the visual response to creative concepts
- Create designs for marketing collateral used at company and corporate events
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- 5+ years' experience related to graphic design working in a professional business environment
- Expert proficiency with Adobe CS
- Experience working in an agency environment strongly preferred
- Strong branding, infographics, and typography skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines
- Up-to-date portfolio required