This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ New York-based, internationally recognized, media outlet client is looking for a talented Email Operations Specialist to join their team for a long-term contract. The Email Operations Specialist will work closely with the team to execute email marketing communications. The qualified candidate possesses a well-rounded understanding of marketing operations for email.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven email campaigns
- Build email campaigns, database segments, HTML presentation and quality assurance of outbound email campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution as required
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative Services, Analytics, Product, Campaign Operations and Technology throughout the entire project development cycle to support world-class email capabilities
- Review daily email deployments and reports, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other applicable areas of study
- 2+ year of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred.
- Prior experience with email tools (ideally, Experian’s CheetahMail or Experian Marketing Suite).
- Experience programming HTML for email campaigns
- Experience with subscription, web, email, and mobile marketing; new product launches, digital games a plus
- Results driven with an outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously as well as within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills