Are you an Email Marketing professional looking for a great opportunity to work in healthcare? Then McKinley’s Falls Church client has a long-term contract (high probability of going perm) opportunity for you! As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for all emails and customer nurturing campaigns and manage all facets of the email database. The Email Marketing Specialist works on the Digital Marketing Team and partners with cross-functional teams to establish campaign strategies, cadence and efficiencies.
- Manages all email marketing and marketing automation campaigns end-to-end, including template design, creating dynamic content, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization, ensuring flawless execution and adhering to time sensitive deadlines
- Stays current with industry best practices, strategies, and compliance standards and implement them as necessary
- Manages all forms for capture, conversion and nurture
- Manages an email database with the ability to segment the data efficiently and effectively to provide information that is pertinent to each audience
- Ensure all emails and mailing lists are compliant with the CAN-SPAM act
- Provide in-depth analytic reports, reporting successful outcomes or opportunities to improve visual designs or execution of emails
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design team to create high-quality email templates.
- Work closely with marketing executives and other departments to achieve their email marketing goals
- Manage the vendor relationship with a third-party email marketing service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, other relevant fields
- 3-5 years of proven successful email and/or digital marketing experience and project management skills
- Comfortable with HTML and content management systems like WordPress, etc.
- Time management skills and experience writing to an external audience about healthcare related topics
- Familiarity with enterprise CRM concepts, integrations and implications. Experience using Photoshop a plus