District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners' has an on-going need for driven and innovative Email Marketing Managers to work on a contract basis for our clients in the Washington, DC area. As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing a range of email campaigns. The ideal candidate has a “can do” attitude and enjoys a fast-paced environment to execute email campaigns regarding issues of priority to the organization.
- Develop and implement the client’s email campaigns to achieve agreed upon objectives for internal business units while coordinating with all necessary stakeholders including legal and other business units
- Design and execute tests to optimize campaigns
- Work to ensure the health of the email data as well as the growth of the email list
- Identify tactics to convert non-responders to active users
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improved segmentation and targeted marketing, especially through the use of triggered email
- Oversee campaign budgets and project utilization rates
- Monitor list quality and ensure email is aligned with the client’s Brand voice
- Be a champion of email governance and strict adherence to data management best practices
- Analyze and report on email campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Identify trends and opportunities for improved open, click-thru and conversion rates
- Monitor agency performance and look for areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience executing email campaigns in a marketing/advertising agency or corporate marketing department
- Experience in agency or client-service role preferred
- Strong understanding of email communication strategies -- both written and visual, deliverability, and segmentation practices.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including experience using email distribution and reporting applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills