Are you an email marketing guru? Do you love staying up with the latest trends to apply them to company initiatives? If yes, then you need to continue reading about this Email Marketing Associate position. In this role, you will lead new and enhanced capabilities through collaboration with diverse teams including marketing, sales, analytics, and business technology. This is your chance to directly improve the online customer experience, drive key business results, and expand the digital marketing expertise for our energy client located in the Dallas metro area.
- Drive and evolve the digital marketing and automation capabilities based on various inputs both external (e.g., emerging technologies, macro trends) and internal (e.g., Market Research, customer surveys, historical trends)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders serving as digital marketing toolset expert and advisor on use of the company’s robust digital toolset (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Platform)
- Manage delivery of retention content including: design elements, copy, and results across footprint (website, mobile, email)
- Manage online integrated cross-channel marketing efforts to achieve business objectives including channel placement and coordination
- Stay apprised of the digital emerging trends and platforms, serving as a resource for Marketing and competitive intel
Qualifications and Experience
- BA/BS required
- MBA preferred
- 4+ years work experience in a digital marketing, project development/management or business management
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with Email Marketing tools (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Silverpop)
- Strong web analytics experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong digital analytical and decision-making skills
- Content management experience with tools such as Sitecore a plus
- HTML, CSS or Adobe Photoshop skills a plus