This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners’ non-profit client located in D.C. is looking for a Director of Marketing and External Relations. The Director of Marketing and External Relations will design strategies and oversee execution of marketing and partnership efforts to increase consumer awareness of the organization. The candidate must have agriculture exprience.
- Create, implement and analyze the marketing, communications, public relations, and partnership campaigns
- Develop and execute strategies for furthering the organization’s mission
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all organization publications and digital content
- Develop, implement, and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing and external relations functions
- Build media interest and ensure regular contact with target media outlets, as well as provide appropriate response to media requests
- Responsible for the achievement of the external relations goals and budget objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other applicable areas of study
- 7-10 years’ experience in nonprofit/cause marketing
- Experience working with consumer packaged goods and commercial engagement
- Experience overseeing public relations, strategic partnerships, and events
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing and managing budgets, hiring, training, developing, and managing staff
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time