This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ non-profit client located in Bethesda is looking for an interim Director of Marketing for a three-month contract. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the development of overall marketing strategy and execution to help grow the organization and drive revenue to events, products, and services.
- Develop marketing strategies based on business unit objectives and strategies using data-driven market research including client/market needs assessment, competitive understanding, and product segmentation/positioning
- Design, implement, and execute on building brand awareness product packaging and positioning for the organization's offerings and across the various segments through which products are offered
- Primary responsibility for design, implementation, and coordination of annual marketing plan against defined business unit strategies focused on audience development, new client acquisition, existing client up/cross-sell, client retention, and brand awareness
- Direct internal & external marketing resources for creative input, graphic design, content creation, collateral development
- Responsible for creation and management of annual marketing budget
- Oversight of contractor work providing key services
- Manage three direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields
- 7-10 years of marketing experience within a healthcare non-profit
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple priorities, in addition to working well under deadline pressure
- Strong project management skills
- Adaptive to a traditional space