McKinley Marketing Partners’ nonprofit client located in DC is looking for a Director of Marketing and Communications. The Director of Marketing and Communications will be responsible for advancing the organization’s mission and developing the marketing, communications, and branding strategy. The Director will oversee the daily activities of the marketing team to include budgets, staff, consultants, and project management.
• Supervise and mentor Marketing/Communications staff of three plus one consultant and related vendors.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in nonprofit marketing
• Proven strength in marketing research and data analysis
• Proven leadership ability with a track record of empowering teams
• Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
• Relationship builder with the ability to unify vision
• Excellent writing/editing and verbal communications skills
• Working knowledge of WordPress, plugins, SEO, SERP and database systems
• Experience with budget management and goal development
• 10% travel required
McKinley Marketing Partners’ West Chester non-profit client is looking for a Director of Membership, Marketing, & Communications. The ... see more