This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for a unique professional opportunity to join a fast-paced digital team? Then look no further! McKinley has the perfect role for you! Specially, our Dallas-area client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead key initiatives related to their ecommerce site through collaboration with diverse teams including marketing, sales, analytics, and business technology. The Digital Project Manager will be tasked with directly improving the online customer experience, driving key business results, and expanding the digital marketing expertise.
- Lead key ecommerce shopping enhancements and initiatives
- Initiate and manage discussions with multiple business stakeholders to identify and clarify project requirements
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement best practices and industry standards related to conversion optimization efforts to improve channel usability and sales performance
- Partner with third-party agencies/vendors to develop wireframes, creative assets, and execute marketing plans
- Lead ongoing online sales agile team user story, wireframe, and UAT efforts
- Manage ongoing evaluation of online marketing tools to help achieve business objectives
- BA/BS required
- MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of work experience in a digital marketing, project management, online sales, ecommerce or business management
- Experience with wireframes, user-centered design and/or usability testing a plus
- Web analytics experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Online optimization background - conversion focus a plus
- Strong digital analytical and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Adobe Photoshop skills a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Strong business judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage and direct digital/technical agencies
- Successfully able to prioritize and manage multiple time sensitive priorities