This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ large financial services client is seeking a Digital Product Owner. The Digital Product Owner coordinates release planning with other key teams, as well as Product Owners who are part of other teams to ensure a strategic, complementary release schedule.
- Help to identify necessary operational changes stemming from a release and is co-responsible for defining reusable solutions and/or shared components
- Negotiate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with other Product Owners and other product team members
- Lead teams and manage external vendors and agency relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable areas of study
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of relevant domains, products, and journeys
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Product Owner (or similar) experience preferred. Should be confident in managing a Product Backlog
- Ability to make real time decisions in the lab (analogous to a Business Product Manager)
- Must have strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
- Must possess strong leadership skills and a challenger mindset and passion to challenge the status quo to find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas