This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
Are you a strong digital analytics professional with the ability to utilize various complex tools and programs to provide insights and recommendations to support continuous improvement within a large, fast-paced organization? Our client in D.C. is looking for a Digital Metrics Analyst to join their team on a contract.
- Create digital dashboards and performance summary reports for various business units and management
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis to quantify the impact of online marketing campaigns, content, tools, and other key initiatives
- Complete ROI analysis for online marketing vehicles, campaigns, and content. Identify areas of opportunity to further improve profitability
- Collaborate with external data partners, agencies, and vendors to assist with data collection, reporting, and tagging implementations on the site
- Provide ad hoc training of web tools (specifically Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics) for end users across the association
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three to five years of hands on experience with Adobe’s SiteCatalyst, Data Warehouse, and Discover tools. Previous certification on Omniture technology is highly desired
- Strong project management skills and the ability to own complex analysis projects are required
- Direct experience working with outside consultants on technology and strategy projects is desired
- Direct experience in a media-focused environment is desired but reasonable experience in any vertical will be considered
- Three to five years of business analysis experience in large companies working with multiple stakeholders and supporting often complex decision making processes is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to interact easily with all levels of end-users and technical resources is required
- Experience with Google Analytics is highly preferred