This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ Norfolk, VA healthcare client is seeking a Digital Media Advisor. The Digital Media Advisor will partner with teams across the growing company in the development of innovative digital solutions that align with strategic market goals and initiatives, digital trends, and technology.
- Lead development and execution of digital strategy and user experience across all digital channels with emphasis on mobile, aligned with the company's strategic plan and initiatives
- Innovate and deliver relevant and engaging design and content
- Implement new media techniques and advise on appropriate use for market segmentation, prospecting, social media, lead generation, and customer acquisition
- Optimize user experience, information sharing, and employ digital strategies to increase brand awareness and preference at regional and national levels
- Advise others on appropriate use of digital solutions for customer experience design incorporating voice of the customer, persona development, customer journey mapping, product/service development and design and market segmentation in support of customer acquisition and development
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s level degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience advancing digital strategy across web, mobile, and social channels
- Experience with consumer engagement and acquisition
- Ability to work well cross-departmentally in a fast-paced environment while also navigating complex projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication