District Of Columbia
Calling all Paid Media Professionals… Feeling stale in your current role and looking to take that next resume-building step in an innovative, collaborative, and fast-paced digital environment with significant potential for career growth? Then McKinley has a can’t-pass-up opportunity for you!
Here’s the deal… Our large and highly innovative DC non-profit client is looking for a motivated and talented Digital Marketing Manager-Paid Media for a long-term contract (up to 3 years). In the Digital Marketing Manager-Paid Media role, you will take cool projects from concept to implementation, create inventive approaches to connecting with key audiences, successfully troubleshoot issues that arise and, last put not least, possess the ability to work independently to solve issues.
Want more details?
Here they are:
- Write marketing plans that articulate effective content marketing strategies and tactics, as well as drive toward organizational goals
- Oversee the launch of campaigns and iteratively measure and optimize results through tracking codes and reporting of digital metrics via Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Manage paid media budgets with performance, cost efficiency, scale, and accuracy in mind
- Present annual and campaign-specific strategic plans and performance updates to key internal stakeholders; facilitate conversations regarding content campaigns and strategy with other business units
- Stay current on industry trends and technological developments all while applying the best thinking and practices to the client’s paid media campaigns
Interested in the great opportunity?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other applicable area of study
- 5+ years’ experience developing digital marketing strategies in an agency, corporate, public sector, or non-profit environment
- Previous digital paid media management experience is required and content marketing experience is preferred
- Proven success in using data, analytics to direct and measure campaign performance
- Working knowledge and understanding of paid content marketing platforms, mobile, paid social media ads, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of, and ability to work within, a complex organization and a matrix management system