McKinley Marketing Partners’ Manhattan agency client is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with the team to define the marketing strategy and help implement fundamental growth.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define overall B2B digital marketing strategy and implement fundamental growth
- Coordinates across business partners and cross functional teams (email, CRM, site experience, production, etc.) to align/execute marketing programs
- Maintain and manage social media presence
- Manage organization's marketing automation platform (Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Leverages web analytics data to formulate strategic insights and deliver effective digital campaigns and brand experiences.
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM campaigns including working with vendors and internal teams to create, test, analyze, and optimize landing pages to drive traffic, maximize search engine rankings, improve conversion rates, optimize user experience, plan and execute pay-per-click campaigns
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B testing to improve conversion rates
- Leverage web analytics data to formulate strategic insights and deliver effective digital campaigns and brand experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 3-7 years of work experience in marketing, digital marketing, digital strategy, and SEO/SEM
- Proven track record of developing creative digital marketing campaigns with demonstrable business results
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills