McKinley Marketing Partners is seeking a Digital Communications Consultant to help our leading global security client drive digital and social media engagement for its larger business sector. This 3-6+ month contract role will be located in McLean, VA (with some days spent in Falls Church and occasionally in Linthicum, MD).
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Manager of Digital Communications, to define, manage and implement digital communications strategy for the sector and key stakeholder groups (sales, creative team, etc)
- Lead the planning, of a content calendar, digital communications strategy etc for 2018
- Help to shape digital communications across Corporate web, social media and talent acquisition platforms.
- Collaborate effectively with Corporate and Sector Communications teams to drive social media and events marketing success.
- Utilize digital analytics reporting requirements to shape future strategy
- Consider the User Experience in all strategic planning and execution
- Work with lead digital/creative agencies to ensure the efficient oversight of web, social media and programmatic campaigns across Corporate Marketing and Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with other members of Corporate Communication and agencies of record to develop fully integrated campaigns.
- Convey expertise in content management, digital marketing, and social media strategy to the existing team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or applicable areas of study
- 8-10+ years of experience in digital communications and strategy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple competiting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- International business experience a plus but not required