This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Do you have a “can do” attitude and a team player? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment working on digital marketing campaigns? If so, McKinley Marketing Partners has the perfect role for you! Our large nonprofit client in DC is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager who will plan, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns, each utilizing numerous marketing channels such as: paid search, email marketing, online display ads, sponsored links/content syndication, sweepstakes, and social media.
This position is ideal for a hands-on and strategic mid-level management candidates with experience delivering successful campaigns across multiple channels. Candidate will need to be able to communicate and report results to the key stakeholders in an informative and concise manner and effectively make decisions on the business needs of their campaigns.This role has management responsibility for a team of 1-2.
- Develop and implement marketing plans that will contribute to successful and profitable launches, including acquisition campaigns to grow site registrants, visits, pageviews, and memberships
- Lead a digital marketing team responsible for driving traffic, engagement, and conversion for various programs while utilizing all digital channels
- Manage online campaigns in both paid and non-paid, external and in-house channels, including email, display, paid search, sweepstakes, social and new media.
- Determine return on investment for marketing programs to optimize campaigns and make recommendations to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage campaign-level budgets ensuring the most efficient use of funds to meet goals
- Develop creative and project briefs.
- Lead messaging and content strategy in campaigns with Senior Marketing Manager, Editorial, and external agencies/vendors
- Work with constituents to implement campaigns and obtain necessary approvals from stakeholders including legal
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis. Identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
- Work with product management to improve conversion processes and other on-site improvements to facilitate acquisition campaigns for memberships and site registrants
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in online marketing with emphasis on direct response campaigns in a marketing/advertising agency or corporate marketing department
- Ability to consistently meet program goals and hit performance metrics if not exceed them
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively is a must in this role
- Understanding of common digital marketing strategies
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including experience using reporting applications
- Excellent project management and Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to multi task in a high paced fluid environment while ensuring deliverables are met within assigned deadlines