This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for a 5-month project opportunity with an oil and gas client located in Spring, TX.
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating, and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data
- May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables
- Focused on improving data quality, data analysis and report generation
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Must have good working knowledge of data collection tools and processes (e.g. IMPACT)
- Must be proficient in databases, strong computer (PowerPoint and Excel) and written/oral skills
- Business and operations knowledge /experience and OIMS application is preferred
- Working knowledge (not expert level) and application of IIHL & EHPE is preferred
- Exhibits analytical & critical thinking
- Capable of facilitation & influencing individuals/organizations without formal authority
- Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.