This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an experienced and energetic written and visual storyteller who wants to drive enterprise communications to employees through a variety of internal channels including intranet publications, video, infographics, events, as well as support senior leadership in their employee communications? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you! Specifically, our financial client is looking for a highly Creative Content Writer.
The Creative Content Writer will develop and write engaging stories, bring new creative ideas, and collaborate with colleagues and internal clients. The Creative Content Writer not only will use words to create impactful stories, they will manipulate visual imagery including infographics and video to engage readers (think BuzzFeed for an internal audience).
- Manage all steps of writing assignments from information gathering, conducting interviews, to content and visual concept development, review, editing, proofreading, and final publication
- Write headlines, develop, and apply photography and graphics and creative treatment to tell a story
- Collaborate with communications strategists, graphic designers, production team, PR, and business clients to develop engaging and clear messages for employees that articulate complex business information
- Following writing standards and quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging, tone, and brand standard/identity
- Building rapport and effective relationships with internal clients and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or other relevant subjects
- 7 years of related experience; blogging experience preferred
- Experience working in a highly creative and collaborative environment
- Superb writing skills in AP Style and experience in editing
- Ability to learn SharePoint and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with graphic designers and using visual design tools for storytelling purposes
- Highly creative mindset
- Wants to work hard, but have FUN!
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility
- Strong time and project management/coordination skills