The Content Marketing Consultant will support the B2C client with communications planning, writing, and producing blog articles. A successful candidate will drive engaging communications to customers through a variety of internal channels-- Blog articles, Web content display, infographics, and more.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic storyteller who can develop and write engaging stories, bring new creative ideas, and collaborate with colleagues and internal stakeholders. This role will be part-time and largely remote, consisting of about 4-5 articles per month.
- Managing all steps of writing assignments from information gathering, conducting interviews, to content and visual concept development, review, editing, proofreading, and final publication.
- Writing the headlines, developing and applying photography and graphics and creative treatment to tell a story.
- Collaborating with head of marketing, marketing specialist, and agency to develop engaging and clear messages for customers that articulate dry cleaning and garment care topics in plain English.
- Following writing standards and quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging, tone, and brand standard/identity. Writing to standards found in the AP style manual.
- Superb writing skills and experience in editing
- Consultative mindset, creative thinking
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility. The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with a positive attitude and resourcefulness.
- Strong time and project management/coordination skills.
- 7 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant subjects
- Familiarity with graphic design and visual content tools