This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ non-profit client is looking for a Content Development Consultant to join their Alexandria team. The Content Development Consultant will be responsible for communication activities and brand management for the organization and will consistently articulate the vision, mission and values to their stakeholders through a variety of platforms.
- Interact with all organizational levels within, and external to ensure communications and branding are effectively managed, as well as the mission
- Develop, implement and evaluate the annual communication plan across audiences in collaboration with the leadership and marketing team
- Manage the organizations voice and branding to ensure consistency and alignment
- Manage external communications by representing the organization to stakeholders, interested parties and the public through the development, distribution and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral
- Develop online content, executive messaging, presentations, press releases, social media activity, media kits, responding to media inquiries, and managing media contacts
- Manage internal communications along with creating materials to be distributed for staff
- Measure and report campaigns and assess the impact and effectiveness
- Write executive communications to include key notes, speeches, briefings and thought leadership pieces
- Manage the development of annual budget
- Perform other duties assigned with the goals of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Communications
- 6+ years of progressive communications experience
- Experience with marketing email software and CMS systems
- Project Management experience is required