Looking for a long-term Communications Manager contract where you'd be responsible for executing communications strategies? Then our McClean client has an excellent opportunity for you!
- Develop and execute communication strategies to help ensure business areas meet goals and objectives
- Collaborate with management, business stakeholders and other members of the Marketing Communications team
- Develop external communications plans and tactics to support products and services
- Plan, write, and edit financial and technical communications, promotional materials, videos, sales presentations, and digital content
- Write technical and promotional content
- Provide counsel on message development and delivery
- Collaborate with external partners to develop joint communication tactics and present insights and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or other applicable areas
- 8+ years of experience in a business-to-business communication role
- Experience in promotional and technical writing skills and experience, multi-channel communication work to include experience with digital, email, and direct mail communications.
- Strong communication planning, project, and client management skills.
- Experience in the financial services is preferred