This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ non-profit client located in Alexandria is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager for a contract. The Marketing Manager will build the business and promote the organization, as well as their products and services. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with the marketing team, internal partners, and external vendors to ensure a consistent, effective, and timely delivery of marketing programs and initiatives.
- Work collaboratively within the marketing team and all internal departments to continually improve operational effectiveness and achieve the organizational goals and objectives in support of the strategic plan.
- Develop and manage B2B positioning and messaging in close coordination with the agency of record
- Manage marketing projects and programs
- Develop and track campaign metrics and ROI
- Create a set of sales support and marketing materials to assist the Business Development team
- Develop and maintain presentations, maintain marketing editorial calendar, and manage content marketing strategy
- Lead B2B market intelligence efforts to understand customer profiles, factors for applying, etc. in addition to utilizing data that drives product positioning and communication efforts
- Participate in B2B strategy development, in collaboration with the Director of Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other applicable areas of study
- 7+ years' of marketing experience
- Experience with email marketing software, web content management software and Adobe Creative Suite, required
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills