This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ Arlington, VA client, the largest grocery retailer in the world, is looking for an Associate Brand Manager to support the overall strategy of the client’s Packaging and Design team. The Associate Brand Manager, who the client is willing to RELOCATE, is responsible for assisting in the development of categories and product packaging in line with the client’s strategic initiatives.
- Understanding and participate in the implementation of primary and secondary packaging
- Maintain project schedules and update all stakeholders
- Assist in the development of the brand team’s annual and long-term strategic planning; as well as Assist in the development and management of the design specifically adherence to the marketing budget
- Work closely with external departments
- Gather and analyze and present findings from third-party vendors
- 1 - 2 years of brand management experience preferably in a CPG / FMCG environment
- Experience in or fundamental knowledge of brand building, brand architecture and packaging design in the private label or national brand environment
- Knowledge of consumer/market trends in the retail/grocery field
- General knowledge of packaging structures
- Strong project management, time management, as well as oral and written communications skills
- Detail-oriented with stellar attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment