Are you an experienced manager who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Our large nonprofit client in DC is seeking an Account Manager for a long-term contract (12 months+) and this could be the perfect role for you! The Account Manager will provide project and account management between email “Agencies of Record” (AORs) and the client’s internal business units.
- Assign email workflow tasks to the appropriate agency in Aprimo and complete tasks associated with account management in Aprimo.
- Coordinate agency relationship management such as weekly status meetings (minimum of 2 weekly) and quarterly business reviews
- Improve the member experience through standardized branding, creative and implementation of best practices, including optimization for mobile readers
- Manage the AOR deliverables and utilization per the AOR contracts, which includes tracking agency SLA performance (performance on-time and within budget)
- Execute against standardized email guidelines and templates for use across each of the agencies, ensuring an improved member experience, efficiencies, and better control over the opt-out and unsubscribe processes
- Ensure all email conforms the client’s brand guidelines
- Provide ongoing assessment of agency performance including survey feedback from internal clients
- Coordinate Salesforce Marketing Cloud technical support and project/program approvals as needed between the AORs and email operations
- Review a minimum of 30 campaigns per month for conformance to the client’s brand guidelines, and for compliance with workflows and documentation for all phases of development including creative, email build and deploy, QC, send, and reporting
- Leverage formal project management best practices (in documentation and meetings) to deliver the right solutions on time and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or applicable areas of study
- 6-10 years of agency management experience
- Ability to provide weekly and monthly reports of AOR deliverables and utilization
- Experience working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills