This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ leading hospitality client is seeking an Account Executive to join their team in McLean, VA. This a contract-to-hire role where Account Executive will be an experienced business professional with knowledge of business themes, topics, and conferences that will showcase the client’s executives as business leaders and subject matter experts.
- Plan content by interviewing executives to write speeches, slide decks, and presenter notes for presentations to audiences up to 3,000 attendees at regional, national, and international conferences
- Anticipate and meet demand for executive presentations
- Lead small production team to establish and maintain high standards of accuracy, preparation, and coaching so that executives deliver highly visual, clear, and succinct presentations
- Create a library of business content and a method for updating and refreshing it
- Meet C-suite customer demand for presentation support and develop calendars and plans for their speaking engagements
- Work with a senior writer and visual/graphics lead to create presentation decks
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable areas of study
- 5+ years of experience
- Must possess polished professionalism with experience working in a high-exposure position
- Ability to gain cooperation and work with C-level executive teams
- Knowledge of business themes, topics, and conferences that will present executives as business leaders and subject matter experts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open to traveling quarterly to conference locations with presenter